Sunday, February 3, 2008

BEST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!

There is no competition. This is the best commercial ever produced by the hand of man. And since God no longer produces commercials, the best ever! I love the concept.



I love the company. I love the car.

Incidentally, the Audi R8 featured in the commercial is named after one of the most successful race cars of all time. It was such a great car that I had to travel to Monterey to see the last race of its last full season of competition in the ALMS. Here are some photos of the race car. And yes...I am fully aware that no one else cares.


Driven by the great Tom Christensen


Driven by the always exciting JJ Lehto


Driven by Johnny Herbert

2 comments:

Michael B. said...

that was great, I watched it several times... I want one.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.