Sunday, March 1, 2009

evilpuppethead

My old ward, San Clemente 5th, had their Academy Awards night last Saturday. My sister Julie submitted two entries. The first was a stop animation film which won best visual effects. This was shot using only a webcam. For your enjoyment:



The second entry was in collaboration with Trey Glauser. Fast Sunday won best picture, Julie won best director, and Julie and Trey both won best film editing. Share and enjoy. (I suggest you watch it in full-screen mode.)


Fast Sunday from Trey on Vimeo.

As you can see, my sister is quite talented. My family is full of artistic people. I think Julie stole whatever artistic talent I once had.

2 comments:

Aubrey Messick said...

Your sister is ridiculously talented!!!

Julie M. said...

I stole it the same day you told me that mom and dad got me from a $0.25 toy machine at the grocery store.