Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Small World, Even Smaller Blogosphere


The blogosphere is an amazing place. It is a place where thousands, perhaps millions of people post ideas and photos of things that wouldn't, and probably shouldn't, be remembered in the first place. While it is composed of the creations of many humans, the blogosphere is entirely devoid of life. I often find myself going from blog to blog reading what other people have to say. Sometimes I am amazed by people's insights. Most of the time the posts have more than five sentences and I just move on.

The other day I clicked on a link and started to scroll down when I saw a familiar face. I scrolled down some more and found two more people I recognized.

Its funny who you run into on the "internet." The second photo down is my nephew. Yes, the one captioned "Little boyfriend #1." The seventh photo down is my other nephew and my older sister. I know what you are thinking and let me assure you that neither of us is adopted and we are full-blood siblings.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I thought the LDS world was small...Wow. Blogland is much smaller!

Tonight I happened to be surfing around (internet-style) and found your blog. Ironic, huh? I was excited to see that you wrote about my little boyfriends. I think they're kinda cute. :)

The last time I saw you, you were watching the History channel about war aircraft or something like that. Was that your way of passive-agressively annoying me?! If so, it didn't work. Try harder next time! Oh, and I get caught up in Lifetime movies too... just FYI. ;)

Dust said...

Yes, they are kinda cute but we are biased.

I was not trying to annoy you. It just happens that my natural preferences rub my friends the other way. I had a roommate who threaten to kick me out if he ever came home and found the TV tuned to the history channel.

How did you find my blog anyway? Has someone linked to it?

Jessica said...

Must I give up my stealth stalking abilities? Ok, fine, I'll share.

www.google.com/analytics/

This little link might change your life. It's pretty dang cool.

Jessica said...

And yes, you are officially linked.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.