Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I had a dream

It is a rare occurrence for me to remember a dream. So when I do remember, I find it strange. Stranger still is the content of my remembered dreams. So here is a window into my unconscious mind:

I leave the house and walk out to a car waiting in the driveway. I get in the rear seat and see to my great surprise that it is being driven by my friend's little brother. This was a shock because it was not the current 18 year old version, but a 6 year old! I was speechless and he began to drive away. He started crashing into anything that dared to place itself in front of the car. He hit everything but a deer and a home run. I mustered the courage and said: "Should you be driving." He replied: "Yes, of course." I responded: "Oh...OK." I sat back in my seat and allowed the lad to continue blazing his path of destruction.

I personally think that dreams CAN have meaning but usually don't. This one hits close to home for me. I don't know why but I think this one might mean something. Does anyone have any idea what this could mean? I need help. Whether you know me or not, use the comments section to share your thoughts.

3 comments:

Randt said...

It might help if we knew who it is. Or if you want to protect the child's anonymity, you could tell us the name of the older sibling.

Dust said...

I would rather not reveal that information. I will say that it is the only younger brother of that friend.

whit said...

Dusty, this dream is so easy, even a 6 year old would be able to interpret it. Oh, ask your chauffeur in your dream tonight.

On a more serious note, I will contemplate this dream for you, and try to find its deep hidden meaning.